Cost to attend: $15 per member and includes lunch
Register from 9/18/23-9/29/23.
- Purpose – The MCC Health Science Experience is designed as a health science career and education exploration event. Students will participate in hands-on health science sessions, have the opportunity to ask a student panel questions about their education and work, and meet with various educational institutions during an expo.
- Date – Friday, October 13 at Metro Community College – South Omaha Campus
- Check-in is from 8:30-9:00 am, and the event concludes by 2:30 pm.
- Registration – Open on apps.hosa.org from 9/18/23-9/29/23
- Cost is $15 per member – invoices will be emailed to you – the chapter advisor – via Quickbooks following the close of registration.
- NOTE: Advisors and members must register membership for 2023-2024 before registering for any conferences. Please let me know if you don’t remember your chapter’s charter number (which is your username) to get signed in.
- Advisor Meeting – We will have a health science and HOSA update and a Q & A session during the event.
- Food- Lunch is included. Please let us know if there are any dietary restrictions.
- Dress Code – Business casual or scrubs
- Students must be HOSA members in order to register for the event.
- Each chapter must have an advisor or school-approved chaperone attend with their students.
- Due to legal restrictions, all delegates, guests, and HOSA advisors must complete a Medical Liability Release Form and the HOSA Multiple Release Form to be eligible to attend any 2023-2024 NE HOSA Experiences or Conferences. These forms do NOT need to be submitted to HOSA, but HOSA will need to be informed if there are parents of students who do not want photos/names released in HOSA publications. The chapter advisor or chaperone should have access to these completed forms when their chapter attends any event.
- MCC has a separate photo release form, which will be emailed to advisors prior to the event.
- Changes to registration can be made prior to registration closing. After closing, cancellations/refunds are not permitted, but substitutions are allowed. Late registrations may be accepted on a case-by-case basis in extraordinary circumstances.