2021 State Leadership Conference
Sunday, March 21 – Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Registration Opens: January 15, 2021
Closes: February 19, 2021
Online Testing Opens: February 8, 2021
Closes: March 10, 2021
Snap Shot of events being planned for students and advisers:
- State Competitive Events
- HOSA Bowl
- Educational Breakout Sessions taught by nationally recognized medical professionals
- Adviser Track
- State officer Team Election
- Awards and Recognition
- Tours and hands-on experiences in world class medical facilities
- Ready for the Health Science Classroom Teaching Materials
- And…much more!
Chapters with outstanding fees will able to register for State once all outstanding fees are accounted for.
- Registration and conference materials.
- Competitive event expenses, trophies, medals, plaques, etc.
- General session speakers, workshops, tours, shuttle transportation.
Final registration deadline is February 19th, 2021 12:00 AM Central.
1. Complete the online conference registration form on the HOSA website www.hosa.org . You will receive an invoice after submission of information via email.
2. Mail check payable to Nebraska HOSA with a copy of the invoice to:
Grafton and Associates
5935 S. 56th Street
Lincoln, NE 68516
Please note: Do not send any type of payment to NDE OR hand deliver any type of payment at SLC. Any and all payments are to be sent to Grafton and Associates.
Important Dates and Documents:
Registration is open Monday January 13th, 2020, and closes February 19th , 2020 12:00AM Central.
Online testing: Opens February 8, 2021 Closes March 10, 2021
- Application Due dates March 1, 2021
- Pin design Submissions
- Outstanding Chapter Leader Application
- National Service Project Recognition Application
- Barbara James Service hours must be entered and approved by teachers
- MRC Volunteer hours must be entered and approved by teachers
- HOSA Happenings Application
- Application Due dates January 15th, 2021
- State Officer Applications
Our goal is to continue to improve the image of Nebraska HOSA | Future Health Professionals. This dress code accomplishes this and assures that our members will appropriately represent the Nebraska Department of Education, their local chapter, their school district, and themselves.
The following dress code shall apply to all state sponsored activities/sessions unless otherwise indicated by the Nebraska State HOSA Adviser or Board of Directors. Please refer to the official dress code guide on the Nebraska HOSA website with any questions.
Adviser to Student Ratio:
The chaperone ratio for the State Leadership Conference is one adult per 16 student participants (1:16). Students are required to be in attendance with their local adviser.
Students who are active, paid members (good standing) are eligible to participate in the State Leadership Conference. If a student is not a member or in good standing or not part of a HOSA | Future Health Professionals chapter, the student may still attend paying all registration costs and fees. However they are NOT eligible to compete in any (including HOSA Bowl) competitive events.
Multiple Release Form:
Advisors & Chaperones SLC Form:
Become a Sponsor:
All sponsors please have your forms sent in by February 1st, 2021 to Grafton & Associates. Sponsorship Form.