2022 State Leadership Conference
Sunday, March 13 – Tuesday, March 15, 2022
Registration Opens: January 17th, 2022
Closes: February 4th, 2022
Online Testing Opens: February 9th, 2022
Closes: February 23rd, 2022
Register at: apps.hosa.org
Snap Shot of events being planned for students and advisers:
- State Competitive Events
- HOSA Bowl
- Educational Breakout Sessions taught by nationally recognized medical professionals
- Adviser Track
- State officer Team Election
- Awards and Recognition
- Tours and hands-on experiences in world class medical facilities
- Ready for the Health Science Classroom Teaching Materials
- And…much more!
Chapters with outstanding fees will able to register for State once all outstanding fees are accounted for.
The $40 Registration Fee Includes:
- Registration and conference materials.
- Competitive event expenses, trophies, medals, plaques, etc.
- General session speakers, workshops, tours, shuttle transportation.
Final registration deadline is February 4th, 2022.
1. Complete the online conference registration form on the HOSA website apps.hosa.org. You can generate your own invoice through this same site. Please pay the invoice within 30 days of registering.
2. Mail check payable to Nebraska HOSA with a copy of the invoice to:
Grafton and Associates
5935 S. 56th Street
Lincoln, NE 68516
Please note: Do not send any type of payment to NDE OR hand deliver any type of payment at SLC. Any and all payments are to be sent to Grafton and Associates.
SLC Hotel Block
HOSA has reserved hotel room blocks at the Marriott Courtyard ($109/night) and Marriott Residence Inn ($119/night) in Aksarben Village near UNO’s Mammel Hall. Reserve your hotel rooms here. The last day to book is February 20, 2022.
- Due February 23rd, 2022
- Nebraska HOSA Pin Design Contest 2021-2022 – email submissions to [email protected]
- Outstanding Chapter Leader Application
- Advisor of the Year Application
- National Service Project Recognition Application
- Barbara James Service hours must be entered and approved by teachers – Instructions
- MRC Volunteer hours must be entered and approved by teachers
- HOSA Happenings Application
- Sun Buddy Challenge submissions
- Advisor & Chaperone Code of Conduct & Ethics form
- Application Due February 11, 2022 at Midnight CT.
- State Officer Applications – Apply on TALLO
During registration, each HOSA chapter will need to designate two members as voting delegates for the business session of SLC, which is tentatively scheduled to take place Monday, March 14. These delegates will vote for State Officers and whether or not to approve Nebraska HOSA Bylaws and Nebraska HOSA Policies & Procedures.
Our goal is to continue to improve the image of Nebraska HOSA | Future Health Professionals. This dress code accomplishes this and assures that our members will appropriately represent the Nebraska Department of Education, their local chapter, their school district, and themselves.
The following dress code shall apply to all state sponsored activities/sessions unless otherwise indicated by the Nebraska State HOSA Adviser or Board of Directors. Please refer to the Official Dress Code Guide.
Adviser to Student Ratio:
The chaperone ratio for the State Leadership Conference is one adult per 16 student participants (1:16). Students are required to be in attendance with their local adviser.
Students who are active, paid members (good standing) are eligible to participate in the State Leadership Conference. If a student is not a member or in good standing or not part of a HOSA | Future Health Professionals chapter, the student may still attend paying all registration costs and fees. However they are NOT eligible to compete in any (including HOSA Bowl) competitive events.
Please complete and submit the following forms by March 7, 2022:
HOSA SLC Safety Plan – Please read. No action needed on this document.
Advisors & Chaperones SLC Form:
Please complete the Advisors & Chaperones Code of Conduct Ethics Google Form by February 23, 2022.
Become a Sponsor:
All sponsors please have your forms sent in by February 1st, 2022 to Grafton & Associates.