Visit National HOSA’s ILC page for up-to-date details about hotel information, competitive events, and the schedule.
Future ILC Dates:
2024-June 26-29 – George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, TX
2025-June 18-21 – Gaylord Opryland Convention Center, Nashville, TN
2026-June 24-27 – Dallas Convention Center, Dallas, TX
2027-June 23-26 – Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore, MD
2028-June 28-July 1 – George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, TX
How much does it cost to attend ILC?
- The registration fee is $100/member, parent/guest, or advisor and includes general sessions, entertainment, speakers, educational symposiums, industry tours, media productions, rentals, recognition, program awards, transportation to and from competitive events (when necessary), registration materials, conference program, general conference operating expenses.
- Flights cost around $300-500, depending on destination and how early flights are booked.
- Hotel costs are approximately $200-250/night for a double bed room.
- Students should plan on about $15-20/breakfast and lunch and about $30 per dinner.
- Other expense: transportation from the airport to the hotel via rideshare or taxi (occasionally hotels have shuttle service).
Do I have to stay in a conference hotel?
- Yes, for liability reasons, all members/guests/advisors registered for ILC MUST stay in an approved conference hotel. Those who do NOT stay in an approved hotel will be disqualified from all HOSA activities and events. Hotels do fill up fast, and HOSA will continue to add hotels (to a certain point), but it’s important to reserve rooms as soon as possible!
Is the registration fee refundable?
- Once ILC official registration closes, no refunds will be paid.